If you've landed here, you may be asking "Which Flashner Kit should I choose to mount my
accessories?". Don’t worry, we’ll have this explained in a Flash! Let's start with the basics.
Traditional Flash Shoe Mount
Mounts via the camera Flash Shoe found on most
DSLR and Mirrorless Style Cameras.
¼”-20 Thread Socket Mount
Mounts via the ¼”-20 Threaded Socket found on
many Professional Video Cameras and Mirrorless
This all comes down to personal preference and which combination of accessories you need to use. We
find it best to keep a short and long length on hand to tackle any situation that comes your way.
The Flashners are based on the Standard Flash
Shoe Design. So, its compatible with All of your
Mount Accessories to the Top and Bottom of the
Flashtrak™ to maximize mounting options.
You Should Always Have a Flashner Kit in Your Camera Bag.
What Else Makes the FLAHNER KIT Great?
In addition to our thoughtful engineering, high-quality materials, precision crafted parts and rigorous attention to detail, there is our awesome community of creatives and story tellers who constantly discover new ways to use CAM CADDIE products to Capture the Action! ™
Top Ten Reasons to get a FLASHNER KIT
1. Easily Mount Multiple Accessories.
2. Flash Shoe Footprint works with accessories you already own.
3. Double Sided Designs Increases Mounting Options.
4. Quick Release attachment for fast Setup and Breakdown.
5. Combine Multiple Flashner Kits to create additional mounting options.
6. Perfect for Photographers and Videographers.
7. Completely Adjustable for Quick Balanced setup.
8. Built Tough from 6061 Aluminum and Hard Anodized Flat Black.
9. Available in five sizes: 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16-inch lengths.
10. Made in the USA.